Western Coalfield Limited Recruitment 2017:
Western Coalfield Limited (WCL) invites application for the post of Surveyor (Mining). Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 24/06/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Western Coalfield Limited Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Surveyor (Mining) T&S ‘B’ – 52 Post
Total Vacancy : 52 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- Should have done Matriculation from a recognized Board/Institute along-with Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
- Maximum – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 24/06/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can send the Duly filled Application Form in the prescribed format along-with all relevant documents to the
General Manager (P/IR),
Western Coalfields Limited,
Coal Estate, Civil Lines,
Nagpur – 440001.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement –http://westerncoal.nic.in/sites/default/files/userfiles/revised%20mining%20sirdar-march-2016.pdf
- Click Here for Application Form – http://westerncoal.nic.in/sites/default/files/userfiles/mining%20sirdar-march-2016.pdf