WCDD Recruitment 2017:
Women Child Development Department (WCDD) invites application for the post of Assistant, Officer, Manger. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 10/08/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
WCDD Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Haryana State Child Protection Society
1. Programme Manager (Training IEC & Adocacy) – 01
2. Programme Officer (Training) – 01
3. Programme Officer (IEC & Advocacy) – 01
4. Programme Officer (Child in need of Care and Protection) – 01
5. Accountant Officer – 01
6. Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator – 01
- State Adoption Resource Agency
7. Programme Manager (Only For Women) – 01
8. Programme Officer – 01 posts
Total Vacancy : 08 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- Diploma, Graduation Degree, Master Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 42 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 10/08/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply by prescribed format and sent to the Women Child development Department Bays No. 15-20, Sector-4, Panchkula-134151.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement and Application Form – http://www.wcdhry.gov.in/advticps.pdf