WBHFWS Recruitment 2017:
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti (WBHFWS) invites application for the post of Laboratory Technician. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 08/09/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
WBHFWS Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Laboratory Technician – 43 Post
Total Vacancy : 43 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- 12th, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Unreserved (General) Category – Rs.100/-
- For Reserved Category – Rs.50/-
- Minimum – 19 Years
- Maximum – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 08/09/2016.
- Last Date of Receiving of Application Form is 14/09/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply online from WBHFWS website www.wbhealth.gov.in and Candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the HR Cell, 1st Floor, GTZ Building, Swasthya Bhawan, GN-29, Sector-V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091 on before 14/09/2016.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://www.wbhealth.gov.in/Careers/95.pdf
- Apply Online – http://www.wbhealth.gov.in/careers.asp?pass_file_id=70