Water Resources Department Recruitment 2017:
Water Resources Department Maharashtra invites application for the post of Junior Engineer. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 07/08/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Water Resources Department Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 1256 Post
Total Vacancy : 1256 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Unreserved Category – Rs.700/-
- For Reserved Category – Rs.350/-
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 38 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 07/08/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply online from Water Resources Department website www.wrd.maharashtra.gov.in on or before 07/08/2016.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – https://maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in/PublicApp/STD/GetFile_MPSC.ashx?ID=25c146a8-9f30-4045-9cac-fec55b936c8a
- Apply Online – https://maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in/MR/MahaRecruitmentHome.aspx