TISS Recruitment 2017:
Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) invites application for the post of Stenographer, Telephone Operator, UDC. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 30/09/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
TISS Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Swami Vivekananda Chair Professor – 01 Post
- Professor – 01 Post
- Associate Professor – 03 Post
- Manager (Legal) – 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian – 01 Post
- System Analyst cum Programmer – 01 Post
- Psychiatric Social Worker – 01 Post
- Social Worker – 01 Post
- Stenographer Grade II – 04 Post
- Stenographer Grade III – 04 Post
- Upper Division Clerk (Fin. & A/cs.) – 01 Post
- Telephone Operator – 01 Post
Total Vacancy : 20 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- 12th, Bachelor Degree, Master’s Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Unreserved (General) & OBC Category – Rs.100/-
- For Others Category – Nil
- Maximum – 70 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 30/09/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply online from TISS website www.tiss.edu on or before 30/09/2016.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – https://www.tiss.edu/uploads/files/DetailedAdvtTeachingNonTeachingAugust2016.pdf
- Apply Online – http://recruitment.tiss.edu/