SSC KKR Recruitment 2017:
Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region (SSC KKR) invites application for the post of Clerk, Office Superintendent. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 26/09/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
SSC KKR Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Assistant (Legal) – 04 Post
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade –I (Cypher) – 03 Post
- Research Assistant (Environment) – 01 Post
- Section Officer (Horticulture) – 09 Post
- Technical Assistant (Economics) – 05 Post
- Office Superintendent – 17 Post
- Instructor (Marine Engineering) – 01 Post
- Research Assistant (Ra) – 02 Post
- Data Entry Operator, Grade “B” – 01 Post
- Technical Clerk (Economics) – 06 Post
- Laboratory Assistant – 02 Post
Total Vacancy : 51 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- 10th, 12th, Graduation Degree, Bachelor of Engineering, Master’s Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Unreserved (General) & OBC Category – Rs.100/-
- For Others Category – Nil
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 26/09/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply online from SSC KKR website www.ssc.nic.in on or before 26/09/2016.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST//notice/notice_pdf/kkr_selectionpost_29082016.pdf
- Apply Online – http://ssconline.nic.in/selection