Southern Railway Recruitment 2017:
Southern Railway invites application for the post of Clerk, Typist, Ticket Examiner. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 01/08/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Southern Railway Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Commercial Clerk – 16 Post
- Ticket Examiner – 61 Post
- Clerk-cum-Typist – 40 Post
Total Vacancy : 117 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- 12th, Graduation Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Maximum – 42 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 01/08/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply by prescribed format and sent to the Railway Recruitment Cell, 5, Dr. P.V. Cherian Crescent Road, Behind Ethiraj College, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://rrcmas.in/downloads/gdce-ntpc-notification.pdf
- Application Form – http://rrcmas.in/downloads/gdce-ntpc-application-form.pdf