SBI Recruitment 2017:
State Bank of India (SBI) invites application for the post of Officers. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 05/09/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
SBI Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Vice President – 03 Post
- Product Development Managers – 03 Post
- Senior Manager – 03 Post
- Manager – 04 Post
- Asst. Vice President (Servicing) – 01 Post
- Asst. Vice President (Customer Experience) – 03 Post
- Asst. Vice President (B2C Marketplace Acquisition) – 12 Post
- Asst. Vice President (B2B Fulfilment) – 02 Post
- Asst. Vice President (B2C Fulfilment) – 02 Post
Total Vacancy : 33 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Electronics, MBA Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Unreserved (General) & OBC Category – Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs.100/-
- Minimum – 22 Years
- Maximum – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 05/09/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply online from SBI website www.sbi.co.in and candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/1471612538315_RECRUITMENT_OF_OFFICERS_IN_SPECIALIZED_POSITIONS.pdf
- Apply Online – http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbiospaug16/