SBI Recruitment 2017:
State Bank of India (SBI) invites application for the post of Assistant Director in State Bank of India. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply online till 14/06/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
SBI Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Officers (Specialist Cadre) – 19 Post
- Business Analyst : 01 Post
- Customer Service Analyst : 01 Post
- Sr. Manager (Marketing) : 01 Post
- Relationship Manager (Marketing) : 02 Post
- Assistant Relationship Manager (Marketing) : 02 Post
- Sr. Manager (Servicing) : 01 Post
- Manager (Servicing) : 02 Post
- Project Manager : 02 Post
- Digital System Architect : 02 Post
- System/Business Analyst : 02 Post
- Analyst (Analytics) : 03 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- For Analyst (Analytics) – Candidate should have Degree in Statistics or equivalent qualification from reputed institute, preferably Indian Statistical Institute.
- For System/Business Analyst – Candidate should have MBA in System/Finance/Operations or equivalent from reputed institution. Should be computer/IT engineering graduate prior to MBA.
- For Digital System Architect – Candidate should have B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/IT/Electronics. OR MCA/M.Sc. (IT)/M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognised university.
Age Limit: As on 01/06/2016
- For Project Manager – 42 years
- For Business Analyst, Customer Service Analyst, Digital System Architect & System/Business Analyst – 40 years
- For Relationship Manager (Marketing) – 32 years
- For Assistant Relationship Manager (Marketing), Sr. Manager (Servicing) & Manager (Servicing) – 30 years
- Rs. 600/-
- Through Online by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc.
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 14/06/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate may apply online through SBI website www.sbi.co.in on or before 14/06/2016.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/SPECIALIZED_11_POSTS_2016_ENGLISH.pdf
- Apply Online – https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/