RPRC Recruitment 2017:
Regional Plant Resource Centre (RPRC) invites application for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Eligible and Interested candidate can Attend walkin Interview On 05/07/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
RPRC Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- SRF / JRF – 01 Post
- JRF – 04 Post
Total Vacancy : 05 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- M. Sc. in Botany/ Life Science/ Env. Sc./ Biotechnology, M. Pharm (Cology, Chemistry/cognosy) in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Unreserved (General) & OBC Category – Rs.000/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs.000/-
- For ST Category – Rs.000/-
- For Post wise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Date of Walk-in-Interview is 05/07/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply by prescribed format and sent to the Dr. P.K. Parija Hall of the Regional Plant Resource Centre, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://pariksha.up.nic.in/OuterPages/View_Enclosure.aspx?
- Apply Online – http://pariksha.up.nic.in/Agencies.aspx?uTVe3S4xVOs1PaOekpDaJg