Repco Bank Recruitment 2017:
Repco Bank invites application for the post of Clerk, Probationary Officer. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 31/08/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Repco Bank Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Probationary Officer – 15 Post
- Junior Assistant/Clerk – 60 – Post
Total Vacancy : 75 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Unreserved (General) & OBC Category – Rs.800/- (Post-01), Rs.450/- (Post-02)
- For Others Category – Rs.650/- (Post-01), Rs.350/- (Post-02)
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 31/08/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply online from Repco Bank website www.repcobank.com on or before 31/08/2016.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://repcobank.com/uploads/career/Recruitment%20for%20the%20post%20of%20Probationary%20Officer%20and%20Junior%20Assistant%20Clerk-%202016.pdf
- Apply Online – http://ibps.sifyitest.com/repcopojaaug16/