Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017:
Rajya Sabha Secretariat invites application for the post of Jr. Clerk, Assistant, Translator. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 29/08/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Junior Parliamentary Interpreter – 04 Post
- Junior Parliamentary Reporter – 08 Post
- Senior Executive/Legislative/Committee/Protocol Assistant – 23 Post
- Research Assistant – 08 Post
- Stenographer (English) – 06 Post
- Security Assistant Gr. II – 16 Post
- Junior Library Assistant – 02 Post
- Junior Clerk (English) – 30 Post
- Junior Clerk (Hindi) – 02 Post
- Junior Clerk (Urdu) – 01 Post
- Translator – 28 Post
- Junior Proof Reader – 13 Post
- Staff Car Driver – 02 Post
Total Vacancy : 143 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- 10th, Graduation Degree, Master Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Unreserved (General) & OBC Category – Rs.100/-
- For Others Category – Nil
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 29/08/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply online from Rajya Sabha Secretariat website www.rajyasabha.nic.in on or before 29/08/2016.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://rajyasabha.nic.in/rsnew/rss_recruitment/advertisement_1_2016.pdf
- Apply Online – http://rajyasabha.nic.in/rsweb.asp