PSTCL Recruitment 2017:
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSTCL) invites application for the post of UDC, Junior Engineer. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 09/09/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
PSTCL Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Junior Engineer – 154 Post
- Divisional Accountant – 06 Post
- Addl. Sub Station Operator/Sub Station Attendant – 95 Post
- Telephone Mechanic – 06 Post
- Office Assistant (Accounts)/ UDC (Accounts) – 27 Post
Total Vacancy : 288 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- 10th, ITI, Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc./ AMIE in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science/lT /Telecommunication/ Civil Engineering, B.Com./ M.Com. Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Unreserved (General) & OBC Category – Rs.1250/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs.530/-
- For PWD Category – Rs.650/-
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 37 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Registration of Online Application Form for Step 1 is 09/09/2016.
- Last Date of Depositing Fee at State Bank of Patiala Step II is 16/09/2016.
- for Registration of Online Application Form for Step III is : 21/09/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply online from PSTCL website www.pstcl.org on or before 09/09/2016.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://pstcl.org/PDF/rec/CRA3/Detailed_public_notice_cra_3_2016.pdf
- Apply Online – https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/html/form5141/instructionsPage.html#