PHD Recruitment 2017:
Public Health Department Maharashtra (PHD) invites application for the post of Ophthalmic Officer. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 18/07/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
PHD Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Ophthalmic Officer Class –III (Grade C) – 30 Post
Total Vacancy : 30 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- 12th in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Unreserved Category – Rs.300/-
- For Reserved Category – Rs.150/-
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 38 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 18/07/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply online from PHD website www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in on or before 18/07/2016.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – https://maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in/PublicApp/STD/GetFile_MPSC.ashx?ID=584f7b4f-d1d8-4542-b5ea-4b826296b99c
- Apply Online – https://maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in/MR/MahaRecruitmentHome.aspx