PBSCFC Recruitment 2017:
Punjab Scheduled Castes Land Development & Finance Corporation (PBSCFC) invites application for the post of Clerk, Peon, Section Officer. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 25/08/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
PBSCFC Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- District Manager – 08 Post
- Statistical Asst. – 03 Post
- Section Officer – 05 Post
- Clerk – 38 Post
- Peon – 28 Post
- Sweeper – 01 Post
Total Vacancy : 83 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- 5th, 8th, Graduation Degree, Post Graduate, Master’s Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Unreserved (General) Category – Rs.1000/-
- For Others Category – Rs.500/-
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 37 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 25/08/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply online from PBSCFC website www.govt.thapar.edu and candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the Incharge, PSCFC-Cell, Thapar University, Patiala – 147 004.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://govt.thapar.edu/pscfc/Ad_PSCFC.pdf
- Apply Online – http://govt.thapar.edu/pscfc/