Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017:
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (Odisha SSC) invites application for the post of Assistant Training Officer. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 24/09/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Odisha SSC Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Assistant Training Officer – 342 Post
Total Vacancy : 342 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- 10th, ITI OR Diploma / Graduation Degree/ MCA Degree or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Unreserved (General) & SEBC Category – Rs.100/-
- For Others Category – Nil
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 32 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 21/09/2016.
- Last Date of Receiving of Application Form is 13/10/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply online from Odisha SSC website www.ossc.gov.in and candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the Secretary, Orissa Staff Selection Commission Barrack No.1, Unit –V Bhubaneswar 751054, Orissa.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://www.ossc.gov.in/pdf/web.ADVT%20ATO.pdf
- Apply Online – http://online.odishassc.in/