Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017:
Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) invites application for the post of Ticket Collector, Clerk, Technician. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 00/00/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Ticket Collector
- Commercial Clerk
- Jr. Clerk cum Typist
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist
- Trains Clerk
- Technician Gr. III
Name of Events:
- Athletics (Men/Women) – 02v
- Badminton (Men) – 01 Post
- Basketball (Men/Women) – 04 Post
- Cricket (Men/Women) – 03 Post
- Cycling (Women) – 01 Post
- Football (Men) – 03 Post
- Volleyball (Men) – 02 Post
Total Vacancy : 16 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- 10th, 12th in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Unreserved (General) & OBC Category – Rs.500/-
- For Others Category – Rs.250/-
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 25 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 02/09/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply by prescribed format and sent to the Asstt. Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati – 781 011.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement and Application Form – http://www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in/view_section.jsp?lang=0&id=0,6,604