North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017:
North Eastern Railway (NER) invites application for the post of Trade Apprentices. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 12/08/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Fitter – 22 Post
- Welder – 01 Post
- Carpenter – 02 Post
- Trimer – 01 Post
- Machinists – 01 Post
- Painter – 01 Post
Total Vacancy : 28 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- 10th, ITI in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Unreserved (General) & OBC Category – Rs.100/-
- For Others Category – Nil
- Minimum – 15 Years
- Maximum – 24 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 12/08/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply by prescribed format and sent to the Divisional Railway Manager (Personnel) Northeast Railway, Ashok Marg, Lucknow- 226001.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement and Application Form – http://www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in//downloadfile_2.jsp?filename=1467979155776-Trade%20Apprentice.pdf