NHRC Recruitment 2017:
National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) invites application for the post of Inspector, Research Assistant. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 30/06/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
NHRC Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 02 Post
- Research Assistant (RA) – 03 Post
- Dy. SP – 01 Post
- Inspector – 01 Post
- Constable – 01 Post
- Assistant Accountant Officer – 01 Post
- Junior Accountant (Hindi) – 01 Post
- Junior Translator – 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian – 01 Post
- Despatch Rider – 01 Post
Total Vacancy : 13 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- 8th, Diploma, Graduation Degree, Master Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Minimum – 23 Years
- Maximum – 56 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 30/06/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply by prescribed format and sent to the following Address (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement).
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement and Application Form – http://nhrc.nic.in/Documents/various_posts_NHRC_27_05_2016.pdf