NEIAH Recruitment 2017:
North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoeopathy (NEIAH) invites application for the post of Medical Officer, Professor. Eligible and Interested candidate can Attend walkin Interview On 14,15/09/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
NEIAH Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Finance Manager – 01 Post
- Principal Ayurveda college – 01 Post
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda) – 02 Post
- Medical Superintendent (Ayurveda) – 01 Post
- Professor (Ayurveda) – 10 Post
- Associate Professor (Ayurveda) – 07 Post
- Principal Homoeopathy college – 01 Post
- Professor (Homoeopathy) – 03 Post
- Reader Homoeopathy – 03 Post
- Professor – 05 Post
- Reader (Allied Subject) – 05 Post
- Lecturer (Allied Subject) – 05 Post
- Deputy Medical Superintendent – 01 Post
- Surgical Specialist/Pediatrician/Radiologist – 03 Post
Total Vacancy : 48 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- Chartered Accountants, BAMS, Post Graduation Degree in Homoeopathy / Ayurveda or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Maximum – 65 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Date of Walk-in-Interview is 14, 15/09/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can attend walkin interview on the dates 14, 15/09/2016, with all original document and xerox copies, filled in application form (if required) at Venue as mentioned in detailed advertisement.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement and Application Form – http://neiah.nic.in/advertisement/Advertisement%20regarding%20Walk%20in%20interwiew%20for%20various%20posts%20on%20contarct%20basis%20along%20with%20APPLICATION%20FORMAT.pdf