NCA Recruitment 2017:
Narmada Control Authority (NCA) invites application for the post of Stenographer, Junior Engineer. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or Within 45 days. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
NCA Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Secretary – 01 Post
- Superintending Engineer (Energy Management Centre) – 01 Post
- Director (Impact Assessment & Rehabilitation) – 01 Post
- Deputy Director (Civil) – 01 Post
- Executive Engineer (EMC) – 01 Post
- Assistant Director/AEE (Civil) – 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 03 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Accounts Officer – 01 Post
- Hindi Cum Record Officer – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 04 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 03 Post
- Stenographer Grade-D – 02 Post
- Technician (Master Control Centre) – 04 Post
- Technical Helper (Energy Management Centre) – 05 Post
Total Vacancy : 30 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- 10th, 12th, ITI in Electrical /Electronics /Instrumentation, Diploma/Graduation Degree in Civil /Environmental /Electrical /Electronics Engineering, Master’s Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Post wise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is Within 45 days.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply by prescribed format and sent to the following Address (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement).
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://www.nca.gov.in/vacancy-nca/vac-2016/vac-various-post-july16-eng.pdf