National Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2017:
National Co-operative Bank (NCBL) invites application for the post of Assistant, Attender. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 15/07/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
National Co-operative Bank Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Junior Asst. Gr. II – 30 Post
- Attender – 05 Post
Total Vacancy : 35 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- 10th, Graduation Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Unreserved Category – Rs.500/-
- For Reserved Category – Rs.400/-
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 35 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 15/07/2016.
- Last Date of Receiving of Application Form is 22/07/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply online from National Co-operative Bank website www.ncbl.org.in and candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the Gandhi Bazaar Main Road, Gandhi Bazaar, Bengaluru 560004.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://ncbl.org.in/pdf/Jr.%20Asst.%20Gr-2%20&%20Attender%20Notification.pdf
- Apply Online – http://www.recruit-app.com/ncbl/