NABARD Recruitment 2017:
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) invites application for the post of Development Assistants. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 20/09/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
NABARD Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Development Assistants/ Development Assistants (Hindi) – 85 Post
Total Vacancy : 85 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- Graduation Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Unreserved (General) & OBC Category – Rs.450/-
- For Others Category – Rs.50/-
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 35 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 20/09/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply online from NABARD website www.nabard.org on or before 20/09/2016.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – https://www.nabard.org/pdf/final%20advt%2030%20Aug%2016.pdf
- Apply Online – http://ibps.sifyitest.com/nabardrdaaug16/