MPPEB Recruitment 2017:
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) invites application for the post of Sub Inspector, Subedar, Platoon Commander. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 22/07/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
MPPEB Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Sub Inspector – 747 Post
- Subedar – 63 Post
- Platoon Commander – 53 Post
Total Vacancy : 863 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- Graduation Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For General Category – Rs.700/- (For Two Paper), Rs.500/- (For One Paper)
- For Others Category – Rs.350/- (For Two Paper), Rs.350/- (For One Paper)
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 28 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 22/07/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply online from MPPEB website www.peb.mponline.gov.in on or before 22/07/2016.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://www.vyapam.nic.in/Rulebooks/RB_2016/PRT_RULEBOOK_2016.pdf
- Apply Online – https://peb.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/Vyapam/examsList.aspx