MP State Rural Livelihoods Mission Recruitment – Cashier, Manager 63 Post
MP Deen Dayal Antyoday Yojana (MP State Rural Livelihoods Mission) has issued employment notification on it’s official website regarding the recruitment of Cashier, Manager. MP State Rural Livelihoods Mission invited application from Indian Citizen. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply for the post online til 20/05/2016.
For Details regarding the Vacancy information, education requirement, age limit and others see the details described below.
Vacancy Details –
1. State Programme Manager (Community development) – 01 Posts
2. State Programme Manager (Small Industry development) – 01 Posts
3. Assistant Programme Manager (Telecommunication) – 01 Posts
4. Cashier – 01 Posts
5. District Programme Manager – 10 Posts
6. District Manager (Evaluation) – 07 Posts
7. District Manager (Employment) – 09 Posts
8. District Manager (Finance) – 09 Posts
9. Assistant District Manager (Communal Training) – 07 Posts
10. Assistant District Manager (Finance) – 17 Posts
Location – Madhya Pradesh
Required Education Qualification – Candidate should have done Graduate Degree, Post Graduation Degree.
Age Limit – Interested candidate Maximum age should not exceed 40 years.
Age Relaxation extra as per the Recruitment Rule.
Salary – See advertisement for detailed information regarding the salary statement.
Important Date – Last date of submission of application form – 20/05/2016
Mode of Application – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply Online through the proper channel which is described in the Advertisement.
Mode of Selection – Final Selection of candidate will be based on Written Test & Personal Interview.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested candidate can apply online through the official website of the Firm (mpraf.nic.in).
Other Details – For more detail visit the official website of the firm or click on the link given below –
Click Here for Apply
Click Here for Advertisement