Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2017:
Meghalaya Police invites application for the post of sub inspector in Office of the Addl. Director General of Police (TAP) and Chairman Central Recruitment Board, Meghalaya. Eligible and Interested candidate can send their application in prescribed format on or before 31/07/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Meghalaya Police Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- UB Sub- Inspector – 100 Post
- AB Sub- Inspector – 25 Post
- UB Group – 631 Post
- AB Group – 929 Post
- Follower Group- Follower of DEF/ State Battalian including IRBN – 20 Posts
Total Vacancy : 1705 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- Candidate should have Degree in any Stream for UB/ AB SIs, pass 10+2 for UB Group, IX th class for AB Group, Class V for Follower Group.
Age Limit: As on 01/06/2016
- For UB Sub- Inspector – 20 to 27 years
- For AB Sub- Inspector – 20 to 27 years
- For UB Group – 18 to 21 years
- For AB Group – 18 to 27 Years
- Rs. 150/-
- By Application form obtain from offices of all District Superintendents of Police and Commandants of MLP Battalions and Principal, PTS Mawroh Shillong .
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 31/07/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate may send their applications along with all relevant documents to the Office of the DG Prisons/ Addl Director General of Police, (TRG/ AP), cum Chairman, Central Recruitment Board (CRB), Meghalaya, Shillong on or before 31/07/2016.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://megpolice.gov.in/Recruitments/2016/Adevertisement_for_recruitment_of_SI_ors_in_meghalaya_police.pdf