Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2017:
Lakshadweep Administration invites application for the post of PGT, Librarian, Laboratory Assistant. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 01/08/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Post Graduate Teacher – 47 Post
- Librarian – 02 Post
- Laboratory Assistant – 09 Post
- Nursery Trained Teacher – 03 Post
- Coir Craft Teacher – 03 Post
- Fisheries Instructor – 01 Post
- Sports Boy – 02 Post
- NCC Lascar – 03 Post
- Dance Cum Music Teacher (Folk) – 04 Post
- Fisherman – 12 Post
- Care Taker – 01 Post
Total Vacancy : 85 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- 10th, 12th in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 01/08/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply by prescribed format and sent to the Director of Education,
Union Territory of Lakshadweep, Kavaratti.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement and Application Form – http://lakshadweep.nic.in/ordersLarge.html