Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017:
Karnataka High Court invites application for the post of District Judge. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 30/06/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- District Judge – 49 Post
Total Vacancy : 49 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor Degree in Law or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Unreserved (General) & OBC Category – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs.250/-
- Maximum – 45 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 30/06/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply online from Karnataka High Court website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in on or before 30/06/2016.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitmentNotifications/distJudges-notification2016.pdf
- Apply Online – http://recruitmenthck.kar.nic.in/hck/djr/notification.php