Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017:
Kandla Port Trust (KPT) invites application for the post of ITI Trade & Engineering Faculties ITI Trade & Engineering Faculties. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 30/07/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Fitter – 25 Post
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 10 Post
- Mechanic (Diesel) – 35 Post
- Electrician – 35 Post
- Programming & Systems Administration Asst. – 30 Post
- Turner – 20 Post
- Wireman – 20 Post
- Welder (G&E) – 10 Post
- Technician (Electrical) – 21 Post
- Technician (Mechanical) – 21 Post
Total Vacancy : 227 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- 8th, 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma in Engineering in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Maximum – 28 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 30/07/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply by prescribed format and sent to the Superintend Engineer (Mech), Room No. 106, 1st Floor, P & C Building, Kandla Port Trust, New Kandla (Kutch), Pin. 370 210.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://www.kandlaport.gov.in/kptadmin/upload/Adv_Mech_01716.pdf