JKPSC Recruitment 2017:
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invites application for the post of Vacancies Combined Competitive Exam. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 22/07/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
JKPSC Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service – 269 Post
- J&K Police (Gazetted) Service – 02 Post
- J&K Accounts (Gazetted) Service – 06 Post
Total Vacancy : 277 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- Bachelors Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Unreserved (General) Category – Rs.1005/-
- For Reserved / PHC Category – Rs.505/-
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 35 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 22/07/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply online from JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in on or before 22/07/2016.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://jkpsc.nic.in/pdf/NOTIFICATION_CCE(PRE)2016.pdf
- Apply Online – http://www.jkpsc.nic.in