Irrigation and Flood Control Department Recruitment 2017:
Irrigation and Flood Control Department invites application for the post of Surveyor, LDC, Draughtsman. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 05/10/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Irrigation and Flood Control Department Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Surveyor – 12 Post
- Draughtsman – 14 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 56 Post
- Gauge Reader – 02 Post
- Driver – 14 Post
- Khalasi – 07 Post
- Peon – 14 Post
- Barkandaz – 06 Post
- Chowkidar – 08 Post
- Sweeper – 04 Post
Total Vacancy : 137 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- 10th, 12th, Diploma in Draughtsman, Graduation Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Unreserved (General) & OBC Category – Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs.200/-
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 38 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 05/10/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply by prescribed format and sent to the Office of the Chief Engineer, I.& F.C. Department, PWD Complex Khoyathong, Imphal, Manipur.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement and Application Form – http://manipur.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/notification-ifcd.pdf