Indira Gandhi Agriculture university Recruitment –
Indira Gandhi Agriculture university has issued employment notification on it’s official website regarding the recruitment of Computer Operator and Others . Indira Gandhi Agriculture university invited application from Indian Citizen. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply for the post till 30/11/2015.
For Details regarding the Vacancy information, education requirement, age limit and others see the details described below.
Vacancy Details –
1. Programme Assistant – 01 Post
2. Computer Operator – 01 Post
3. Laboratory Technician – 01 Post
4. Domain Extension Officer – 02 Post
5. Assistant – 03 Post
6. Attendant – 02 Post
7. Chowkidar – 12 Post
Required Education Qualification –
1. Programme Assistant – Graduation in Computer Application or Relevant.
2. Computer Operator – Graduation in Computer science/Computer Application
3. Laboratory Technician – B.Sc./B.Tech. in Relevant
4. Domain Extension Officer – Graduation in Agriculture.
5. Assistant – 10+2
6. Attendant – 10+2
7. Chowkidar – 5th Pass
Age Limit –
Interested candidate Minimum age should be as per Advertisement.
Age Relaxation extra as per the Recruitment Rule.
See advertisement for detailed information regarding the salary statement.
Important Date –
Last date of submission of application form – 30/11/2015.
Mode of Application –
Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply Offline through the proper channel which is described in the Advertisement.
Mode of Selection –
Final Selection of candidate will be based on Written Test / personal Interview.
How to Apply –
Eligible and Interested candidate can send the application form in the prescribed format to the Registrar, Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishvavidhyalaya, Krishak Nagar, Raipur (C.G.) 492 012.
Other Details –
For more detail visit the official website of the firm or click on the link given below –
Click Here for Advertisement