ICFRE Recruitment 2017:
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) invites application for the post of Research Fellow, Field Assistant. Eligible and Interested candidate can Attend walkin Interview On 27 and 28/07/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
ICFRE Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 06 Post
- Field Assistant – 08 Post
- Project Fellow – 01 Post
- FA / Field Fellow – 10 Post
Total Vacancy : 25 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Maximum – 28 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Date of Walkin Interview is 27 and 28/00/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can attend Walkin Interview online from ICFRE website www.icfre.org on 27 and 28/07/2016.
Address – In the office of the Director, Arid Forest Research Institute, Jodhpur.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://www.icfre.org/UserFiles/File/advertisement_job/AFRI-walk-in_15Jul16.pdf