DPRDO Recruitment 2017:
District Level Selection Committee Birbhum (DPRDO Birbhum) invites application for the post of Panchayat Karmee, Assistant. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 25/07/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
DPRDO Birbhum Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Executive Assistant – 16
- Nirman Sahayak – 30
- Secretary – 35
- Sahayak – 70
- Gram Panchayat Karmee (Direct Recruitment) – 93
- Gram Panchayat Karmee (selection) – 36
- Block Informatics Officer – 02
- Samiti Education Officer (direct recruitment) – 11
- Samiti Education Officer (selection) – 08
- Accounts Clerk – 19
- Clerk-cum-Typist – 19
- Data Entry Operator – 04 posts
Total Vacancy : 280 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- 8th, 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 45 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 25/07/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply online from DPRDO Birbhum website www.dprdobirbhum.in on or before 25/07/2016.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – https://www.dprdobirbhum.in/recr.pdf
- Apply Online – https://www.dprdobirbhum.in/login.php