Department Of Telecommunication Recruitment 2017:
Department Of Telecommunication (DOT) invites application for the post of LDC, Accountant, Accounts Officer. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 29/06/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Department Of Telecommunication Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 14 Post
- Sr. Accountant – 41 Post
- Jr. Accountant – 28 Post
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk) – 14 Post
Total Vacancy : 97 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- Holding analogous post on regular basis or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Post wise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 29/06/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply by prescribed format and sent to the Department Of Telecommunications, Office of the Pr. Controller of Communication Accounts, Maharashtra C- Wing, 3rd Floor, Administrative Building, Juhu Danda,Telecom Complex, Juhu Danda Road, Sanacruz (West) Mumbai – 400 054.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement and Application Form – http://www.dot.gov.in/sites/default/files/2016%2005%2027%20ADvt.%20DEP.pdf