Directorate of Elementary Education Recruitment 2017:
Directorate of Elementary Education Assam (DEE) invites application for the post of Teacher. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 30/09/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Directorate of Elementary Education Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Upper Primary Schools
1. Assistant Teacher – 2945 Post
2. Science Teacher – 413 Post
3. Hindi Teacher – 1590 Post
4. Arabic Teacher – 196 Post
- Lower Primary Schools
5. Assistant Teacher – 6134 Post
Total Vacancy : 11278 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- 12th with LP TET and Diploma in Elementary Education D. Ed or B. Ed, Graduation Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Unreserved (General) & OBC Category – Rs.200/-
- For Others Category – Rs.150/-
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 43 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 30/09/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply online from Directorate of Elementary Education website www.lpupteachers.com on or before 30/09/2016.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement No.01 – http://www.lpupteachers.com/Advertisement_B_UP.pdf
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement No.02 – http://www.lpupteachers.com/Advertisement_A_LP.pdf
- Apply Online – http://www.lpupteachers.com/