Department of labour Recruitment 2017:
Department Of Labour and Employment invites application for the post of Instructor. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 29/07/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Department of labour Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Mathematics Instructor – 01 Post
- Electrician Instructor – 01 Post
- Social Studies Instructor Post
- Carpentry Instructor – 01 Post
- Fitter Instructor – 02 Post
- Drawing Instructor – 02 Post
- Welder Instructor – 01 Post
- Plumber Instructor – 01 Post
Total Vacancy : 10 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- 10th + NTC/NAC in Trade of Welder/Fitter/Draughtsman, Diploma in Mechanical/Civil Engineering, Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Mechanical/Civil Engineering, B.A. with Sociology/Psychology/Social works or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 27 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 29/07/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply by prescribed format and sent to the Directorate of Employment & Craftsmen Training, Grove Site, Keating Road, Shillong or Office of the Principal, Government ITI, Araimile, Tura.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://dectmeg.nic.in/dect/Advertisement-%20JULY2016.pdf