Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2017:
Delhi Jal Board (DJB) invites application for the post of Junior Engineer. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before Within 30 days. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) – 72 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 158 Post
Total Vacancy : 230 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical/ Civil Engineering in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 27 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is Within 30 days.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply by prescribed format and sent to the Office of the Assistant Commissioner (T), Delhi Jal Board, Room No. 212, Varunalaya Phase-II, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement and Application Form No.01 – http://delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/0c94c0004d6a3ca3b6b6bff0ee6b258d/scan0039.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&lmod=-305003583
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement and Application Form No.02 – http://delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/2fea22004d6a5a3cb73dbff0ee6b258d/scan0038.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&lmod=-305003583