Culcutta High Court Recruitment 2017:
Culcutta High Court (High Court Culcutta) invites application for the post of Lower Division Clerk. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 05/09/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Culcutta High Court Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Lower Division Clerk – 16 Post
- Care Taker – 01 Post
Total Vacancy : 17 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- 10th or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Unreserved (General) & OBC Category – Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs.200/-
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 05/09/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply by prescribed format and sent to the Chief Judge, City Sessions Court, Bichar Bhawan, 2 & 3, Bankshall Street, Kolkata- 700 001.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement and Application Form – http://www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in/Recruitments_district/pdf_files/not-rec-citysessions-12082016.pdf