Culcutta High Court Recruitment 2017:
Culcutta High Court (High Court Culcutta) invites application for the post of LDC, Stenographer, Peon. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 12/08/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Culcutta High Court Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Stenographer Grade III – 13 Post
- Bengali Stenographer Grade III – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 92 Post
- Peon – 42 Post
- Farash – 02 Post
- Day Guard – 01 Post
- Mali ( Gardener ) – 01 Post
Total Vacancy :152 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- 8th, 10th or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 12/08/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply online from Culcutta High Court website www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in on or before 12/08/2016.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://calcuttahighcourt.nic.in/Recruitments_district/pdf_files/emp-not-24pgs-s-2016-12072016.pdf
- Apply Online – http://myexamapplication.co.in/ac/ac2016.aspx#