Committee of Parliament on Official Language Recruitment 2017:
Committee of Parliament on Official Language invites application for the post of LDC, Stenographer, Assistant. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 30/07/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Committee of Parliament on Official Language Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Section Officer – 01 Post
- Research Assistant – 04 Post
- Senior Hindi Translator – 01 Post
- Assistant – 03 Post
- Stenographer Group-C – 02 Post
- Stenographer Group-D – 04 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 10 Post
Total Vacancy : 25 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- For Post wise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 30/07/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply by prescribed format and sent to the Secretary (Committee) Committe of Parliament on Official Language, Teen Murti Marg, New Delhi-110011.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://www.sarkariadda.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Committee-of-Parliament-on-Official-Language.png