Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017:
Bombay High Court invites application for the post of Law Clerk. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 30/09/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Law Clerk – 100 Post
Total Vacancy : 100 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- Graduation Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Law or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 30/09/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply by prescribed format and sent to the Registrar (Personnel), High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay, 5th floor, New Mantralaya Building, G. T Hospital Compound, Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre, Near Crowford Market, L.T. Marg, Mumbai-400 001.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment/PDF/recruitbom20160826160502.pdf
- Application Form – http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment/PDF/recruitbom20160826160501.pdf