Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017:
Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) invites application for the post of Clerks, Officers. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 06/09/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- General Officer MMGS III – 100 Post
- General Officer MMGS II – 200 Post
- Security Officer MMGS II – 15 Post
- Clerks – Law Graduates – 100 Post
- Clerks – Agriculture Graduates – 200 Post
- Officer (Non-conventional) in JMGSS-I – 500 Post
- Clerks (Non-conventional) – 200 Post
Total Vacancy : 1315 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- Graduation Degree, MBA (Finance) / CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM / CAIIB Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Unreserved (General) & OBC Category – Rs.600/-
- For Others Category – Rs.100/-
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 45 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 06/09/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply online from Bank of Maharashtra website www.bankofmaharashtra.in on or before 06/09/2016.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/downdocs/Corrigendum-for-Advertisement-dated-01-08-2016-for-Recruitment-of-Officers-and-Clerks.pdf
- Apply Online – http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/Current-Openings.asp