Bank Of India Recruitment 2017:
Bank Of India (BIO) invites application for the post of Office Assistant, Faculty Member. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 16/07/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Bank Of India Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Faculty Member – 03 Post
- Office Assistant – 03 Post
Total Vacancy : 06 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- Graduation Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 65 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 16/07/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply by prescribed format and sent to the Zonal Office: Khandwa Zone, Pt. Makhanlal Chaturvedi Marg, Anand Nagar, Khandwa (MP)- 450001.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement No.01 – http://www.bankofindia.co.in/pdf/AdvertismentforFaculty.pdf
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement No.02 – http://www.bankofindia.co.in/pdf/AdvertisementforOfficeAssistan.pdf
- Application Form – http://www.bankofindia.co.in/pdf/ApplicationformforFacultyOfficeAssistant.pdf