Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2017:
Bank Of Baroda (BOB) invites application for the post of Probationary Officer. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 21/08/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I – 1200 Post
Total Vacancy : 1200 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- Graduation Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Unreserved (General) & OBC Category – Rs.600/-
- For Others Category – Rs.100/-
- Minimum – 20 Years
- Maximum – 28 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 21/08/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply online from Bank Of Baroda website www.bankofbaroda.com on or before 21/08/2016.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://www.bankofbaroda.com/careers/Admission_2016.asp
- Apply Online – http://ibps.sifyitest.com/bmsbpojaug16/