Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society Recruitment – Officer, Manager and Others
Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society has issued employment notification on it’s official website regarding the recruitment of Officer, Manager and Others. ASRLMS invited application from Indian Citizen. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply for the post 15/11/2015.
For Details regarding the Vacancy information, education requirement, age limit and others see the details described below.
Vacancy Details –
1. Chief Operating Officer – 01 Post
2. State Project Manager – 01 Post
3. Project Manager – 01 Post
4. Project Executive – 04 Posts
5. Project Assistant – 01 Post
6. District Functional Expert – 08 Posts
7. Block Coordinator – 63 Posts
Required Education Qualification –
Post Graduation degree with social/ community development sector and Human Resource/ Facility Management sector.
Age Limit –
1. Chief Operating Officer – below 50 year.
2. State Project Manager – 25-45 years
3. Project Manager – 25-40 years
4. Project Executive – 23-40 years
5. Project Assistant – 23-40 years
6. District Functional Expert – 23-40 years
7. Block Coordinator – 23-40 years
Age Relaxation extra as per the Recruitment Rule.
Important Date –
Last date of submission of application form – 15/11/2015.
Mode of Application –
Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply Offline through the proper channel which is described in the Advertisement.
Mode of Selection –
Final Selection of candidate will be based on Written Test / personal Interview.
How to Apply –
Eligible and Interested candidate can send the application form in the require format to the State Mission Director,
Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society, Siva Nath Gogoi Path, Panjabari, Guwahati – 781037.
Other Details –
For more detail visit the official website of the firm or click on the link given below –
Click Here for Advertisement