AP Special DSC Recruitment –
Andhra Pradesh Special District Selection Committee, West Godavari has issued employment notification on it’s official website regarding the recruitment of School Assistant and Others. AP Special DSC invited application from Indian Citizen. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply for the post online between 05/11/2015 to 20/11/2015 up to 11.59 PM.
For Details regarding the Vacancy information, education requirement, age limit and others see the details described below.
Vacancy Details –
1. School Assistant (Mathematics) – 05 Posts
2. School Assistant (Physics) – 01 Post
3. School Assistant (Biology) – 03 Posts
4. School Assistant (Social) – 05 Posts
5. School Assistant (Telugu) – 02 Posts
6. School Assistant (Hindi) – 01 Post
7. School Assistant (English) – 02 Posts
8. Language Pandit (Telugu) – 10 Posts
9. Language Pandit (Hindi) – 15 Posts
10. Secondary Grade Teacher (Telugu) – 162 Posts
Required Education Qualification –
1. School Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject, B.Ed Degree in relevant subject, B.Com in relevant subject or Post Graduation Degree in relevant subject.
2. Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT) – Intermediate Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or any other equivalent certificate recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, Govt. of A.P and two year D.Ed. Certificate issued by the Director of Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent certificate recognized by NCTE.
3. Language Pandit – Bachelor’s degree or Post Graduation Degree in relevant subject.
Age Limit –
Interested candidate Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 45 years.
Age Relaxation extra as per the Recruitment Rule.
See advertisement for detailed information regarding the salary statement.
Important Date –
Starting Date of Submission of Application Form – 05/11/2015
Last date of submission of application form – 20/11/2015
Mode of Application –
Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply Online through the proper channel which is described in the Advertisement.
Mode of Selection –
Final Selection of candidate will be based on Written Test / personal Interview.
How to Apply –
Eligible and Interested candidate can apply online through the official website of the Firm (www.deowg.org).