Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017:
Andhra Pradesh High Court (AP High Court) invites application for the post of Civil Judge. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 16/09/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Civil Judge (Junior Division) – 53 Post
Total Vacancy : 53 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Unreserved (General) & OBC Category – Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs.100/-
- Maximum – 35 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 16/09/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply by prescribed format and sent to the Office of the nearest Principal District Court, State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh (Or) Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad — 500 066.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement and Application Form – http://hc.tap.nic.in/aphc/hc2016/jcjnotification16082016rc.pdf