Andaman and Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017:
Andaman and Nicobar Police invites application for the post of Radio Operator, Sub Inspector. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply on or before 26/08/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Andaman and Nicobar Police Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Sub-Inspector (Station Officer) – 08 Post
- Radio Operator(ASI) – 18 Post
- Cipher Operator – 03 Post
- Radio Technician – 01 Post
Total Vacancy : 30 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- 12th, Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Electronics & Communication (ECE) / Electronics & Electrical (EEE) / Electronics / Telecommunication / Radio Technology Engineering, Graduation Degree in Science with Physics / Engineering in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per the Rule
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 26/08/2016.
- Last Date of Receiving of Application Form is 02/09/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply online from Andaman and Nicobar Police website www.police.andaman.gov.in and candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the Deputy Superintendent of Police (HQ), Police Head Quarter, Atlanta Point, Port Blair, A & N Islands – 744104.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – http://erecruitment.andaman.gov.in/Adv/2.pdf
- Apply Online – http://erecruitment.andaman.gov.in/default.aspx