AIIMS Recruitment 2017:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) invites application for the post of 252 Senior Resident & Tutor/ Demonstrator in various department OF AIIMS. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply online on or before 21/06/2016. Other details like total Vacancy, required educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are given below.
AIIMS Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Senior Resident – 182 Post
- Tutor/ Demonstrator – 70 Post
Total Vacancy : 252 Post
Required Educational Qualification:
- For Senior Resident – MD/ MS/ DNB/ DM/ M.Ch in the respective disciplines
- For Tutor/ Demonstrator – MD/ Ph.D/ M.Sc
Age Limit: As on 01/07/2016
- 33 years
- For SC/ST/BC : Rs. 500/-
- For General : Rs. 1000/-
- Through NEFT in Account No. 557820110000006, IFS code – BKID0005578, MICR code – 751013019 payable at Bank of India, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha.
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 21/06/2016.
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply online from www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in with in 30 days from the date of advertisement i.e. 06/06/2016.
- Detailed Recruitment Advertisement – https://184.108.40.206/AIIMS_RECT/SR%20Advt%2011-05-2016.pdf
- Apply Online – https://220.127.116.11/AIIMS_RECT/